Sleep is what would consume at least one-third of your life. From that perspective, you live that much of your lifespan on a mattress. That should invariably mean that it accounts to a greater extent on the level of your health and wellbeing. That should clearly explain the level of care you should take with respect to your mattress. How to tell when you need a new mattress? We will cover this aspect in a little finer detail.
- 1 How to Tell When You Need a New Mattress?
- 2 How Often Should You Rotate Your Mattress?
- 3 How Often to Replace Memory Foam Mattress?
- 4 How Often Should You Change Your Bedsheet?
- 5 How Often Should You Change Your Pillowcase?
- 6 How Often Should You Change Your Sheets When You Are Sick?
- 7 How Long do Cold Germs Live on Bedding?
Recommended Reading – Best Orthopaedic Mattress in India for Back Pain
Those were a few inputs that should help you arrive at the best options to renew your mattress or take care of other mattress and bedding requirements. Follow the guidelines through those tips and get the most out of your sleep.
And, if you are an expert in this area, or if you are a long time user of the mattress, then please do share your views in the comments below on how often do you replace your mattress!!
A mom to 2 kids, Sandhya has been passionate about cooking and home decor since her early twenties. She loves spends more than enough time researching & then buying useful home & kitchen appliances and trying out new recipes.
Below are my Social Handles: